Tuesday, November 13, 2007

'Tis the Season to be Tipsy

Last year, my old roommate in Baltimore alerted me to the existence what I like to call the greatest thing on Earth: the alcohol holiday gift box. They hit the liquor stores around late October/early November and give you the opportunity to buy someone you love (read: yourself) a bottle of liquor and complementary glassware for the price of the liquor alone. I seriously stocked my cabinets with these things when I was in B-more; I picked up both the Baileys and the Disaronno sets.

This year, I went for Ciroc. Now, I think Baileys and Disaronno are two of the best things ever put in bottles, so the gift boxes were a no-brainer. But Ciroc is an odd duck, a vodka made from grapes rather than grain. Some people hate it, some people love it -- I'm honestly somewhere in the middle.

But I'll tell you what I do love

These martini glasses. ADORABLE

And I was out of vodka anyway.

No comments: