Friday, February 22, 2008

Best Website EVER

I guess I decided to make today the day I look at things that everyone else has known about for months.

But regardless, Stuff White People Like is quite possibly the most fantastic website in the history of websites. Favorite entries thus far include:

#72 Study Abroad
#71 Being the Only White Person Around
#58 Japan
#53 Dogs
#25 David Sedaris
#21 Writer's Workshops
#14 Having Black Friends
#11 Asian Girls
#4 Assists


Mainly because reading each of those was like reading a mini-biography of at least one of my white friends (or, in some cases, enemies). But I guess that's the whole point of the site . . .


(Note: Apparently the comments section of the site is to be avoided. Ever since the advent of YouTube I avoid pretty much all online message board situations, excepting the commenters at Crunk and Disorderly who consistently crack me up. But the SWPL comments are full of people taking the site way too seriously and being way too racist; so, enjoy the site, skip the douchebags.)

No comments: