Friday, September 5, 2008

Donny Deutschbag

If ever in my life I wanted to punch someone in the face...



Look, it's safe to say I don't like Sarah Palin. It's actually safe to say she makes me kinda violent. Whatever, she doesn't live in my apartment complex, so we're cool.

But for Donny Deutsch to say Palin "is the new feminist ideal" because she "put on a skirt" and because "women want to be her, men want to mate with her" (mate with?? --- rock my soul in the bosom of Abraham) is the single most insulting thing I've heard in I don't know how long. And I've seen every episode of I Love New York ever made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

basically, for a woman to be in power, she needs to be a prostitute. the same old shit that men have been saying since the beginning of time. your tits and your vag give you power. that is some seriously fucked up shit. UGH. I couldn't even watch the whole video, I was so disgusted.

jake. said...

This, a woman who would put a ban on abortion, even for incest and rape victims. Yes, men have always been better about determining the "new feminist ideal" by far.

Oh!, "scud missile."