Monday, May 12, 2008

My New Hero


Little Kid vs Tuba Player - Watch more free videos

Last summer I went to the Atlanta Greek festival with my parents, and while one of the bands was performing on the main stage, all these bad little kids climbed up on stage and started dancing and running around while their parents ate baklava and just let the shit happen.

What pissed me off was that the lead singer didn't drop the mic and start clotheslining the little brats 'cause that's what yours truly would've done.

See, I hate it when performers don't own their time on stage. It's one thing to talk to your friends in the audience, but neither you nor your brood is part of the show.

That's why would like to pay tribute to the Tuba player in the above video, doing his part to discourage douchebaggery young before it starts rocking that Christian Audigier and whatnot.

No comments: