Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sit Down and Shut Up



The long-haired Monchichi is taking credit for government legislation. No, I'm not kidding.

The MySpace slut-turned-reality TV star --- just typing that makes me want to renounce my citizenship --- is touting her show as a cause for California's recent decision to remove the ban on gay marriage.

"It is because of me — I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement," she told Usmagazine.com at the Hollywood premiere of The Love Guru on Wednesday.

"Before it came out, everyone was still a little apprehensive about [same sex relationships]," she said. "Then they realized, 'Wow, everyone is really into this stuff, and it is fine.' The next thing you know, [gay marriage] is legal." (US Magazine)


Order my steps in your word, dear Lord 'cause this trick is about one step away from a bouquet beatdown (if you haven't seen the Sex and the City movie yet, quit fronting and get to the multiplex) if I ever see her out in the street.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I never watched the show, but this is really presumptuous. Hoe, sit down.

jake. said...

Ugh, my inner lesbian is irked.